- CUVEE EXPERIENCE
- DOMENIUL BOGDAN PREMIUM
- DOMENIUL BOGDAN CLASIC
For now, the winery does not export but is open to collaborations and opportunities for the international market.
Domeniul Bogdan is not yet available for visits and tastings at the winery.
Domeniul Bogdan is a biodynamic winery
A biodynamic winery means a winery that returns to historical practices, before winemaking became industrial, using chemicals and additives. Although it seems to have a more complicated regime and be more difficult to respect than the standards used in bio/eco wineries and vineyards, it is actually much simpler: zero interventions, apart from the traditional (and natural) copper sulfate and green cuts or winter cuts aimed at obtaining the best of the harvest.
Dr Leonello Anello, an international warrant of the "Vini Biodinamici" certification system, found in the 150 hectares of Domeniul Bogdan the perfect place to implement the principles of biodynamic agriculture and winemaking. "We have grapes that turn into wine. That’s it!", Dr Anello tells us. No pesticides, insecticides, selected yeasts and enzymes, no substances added in wine, no biotechnology.
"Respect for Life, in all its forms, is the basis of our philosophy: respect for Nature, for the Earth, plants, animals, insects, for the environment, for the people who work on the farm and especially for the people who consume our wines".
The Organic Certification of Bogdan Estate was obtained in 2016, from Austria Bio Garantie, Inspection and Certification Body active since 1994.
Domeniul Bogdan - a constantly updated "passport" of the winery, useful for consumers and professionals
- Contact person: Oana Stan, Diana Cristea
- Phone: +40747 297 483, +40728 444 216
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 18:00
- Company name: Domeniul Bogdan SA/ S.C. Domeniul Bogdan Distributie S.R.L.
- Year of foundation: 2011 / 2019
- Owner: Bogdan Mihalcea
- Oenologists: Philippe Cambie, Leonello Anello, Gabriel Dulaschi
- Annual production: 500.000 litres
- Surface: 150 ha
- Direct sale at the winery: YES
- Cellar address: str. Triumfului nr.1, Medgidia, jud. Constanta
- Head office address: 13 Grigore Mora street, sector 1, Bucharest
- Website: www.domeniulbogdan.ro