Domeniile Averesti owns the largest area cultivated with Busuioaca de Bohotin in Romania
There are places in Romania where beauty, romance and tradition intertwine, giving birth to a true source of emotions and feelings.
Domeniile Averesti is one of these, it is the area where the story of wine is translated into reality. In every glass of wine from Domeniile Averesti, there is a note of passion, spiced with new challenges and new discoveries, a beautiful love story. The tradition of wine production is lost in the mists of time in the "Wine Country", as the Husi vineyard is called, first attested at the time of Alexander the Good (1415).
Situated in the south-eastern part of the Central Moldovan Podis, with a cool climate and nutritious soils, the Averesti vineyards total 650 hectares of stunning beauty, ideal for growing grapes.
Domeniile Averesti - a constantly updated "passport" of the winery, useful for consumers and professionals
- Contact person: Crina Dulute Florea
- Phone: +40 235 484 830
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Company name: S.C. Vinicola Averesti 2000 S.A.
- Year of foundation: 1874
- Owner: Constantin Dulute
- Oenologist: Claudiu Cretu
- Annual production: 6.000.000 litres
- Surface: 650 ha
- Direct sale at the winery: YES
- Cellar address: Averesti, Vaslui county, Romania
- Head office address: locality Averesti, Vaslui county, Romania
- Website: www.domeniile-averesti.ro