Crama Telna draws its sap from the Alba Iulia vineyard, one of the oldest vineyards in Transylvania. Sard, Telna, Cricau and Ighiu form the "heart of the vineyard".
The vineyard has a privileged geographical position, at a high altitude of over 600 m, sheltered from winds, cold currents or mists, with a mild climate and long autumns that give the grapes time to ripen.
The entire winemaking process is managed by a team of Italian oenologists and specialists.
Dug 20-25 metres below the hill surrounding the manor house in 1784, the cellar of the Cramei Telna is unique in the region. Shaped like a letter "U", it is no less than 150 metres long and 6 metres wide. Here, the temperature (10-11°C) and humidity (98-100%) are constant throughout the year thanks to the noble mould and natural ventilation.
Crama Telna - a constantly updated "passport" of the winery, useful for consumers and professionals
- Name of the winery: CRAMA TELNA
- Region: TRANSILVANIA
- Cellar address: Telna, nr. 225, Comuna Ighiu, Jud. Alba
- Address: Telna, nr. 225, Comuna Ighiu, Jud. Alba
- Contact person: Alexandru Borcea
- Phone: +40743530133
- Email: email@example.com
- Company name: SC CRAMA TELNA SRL
- Year of foundation: 1784
- Oenologist: Alexandru Borcea
- Surface area (ha): 43
- Direct sale at the winery: YES
- Website: https://www.cramatelna.ro/